Bali is Small Island only at 95 km from north to the south and 145 km from west to the east this is a tiny island by picturesque landscape is truly something to behold – magnificent rice terraces amid a sweeping range of volcanic mountains, Balinese Dance, Temple and Culture of Bali.
Hindu Dharma/ Agama Hindu is the name of the religion followed by 90% of the 3,5 million population of Bali. The remaining 10% practice a mixture of faiths: Islam, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhism, and Kong Hu Cu. The aim of Hindu Dharma is “to reach peace of spirit and harmony in the material life”. In practicing their faith, Hindu communities try to achieve a spiritual balance of worship between Tattwa (philosophy) Susila (Etiquette morals), and Upacara (Ritual).
Bali has a set of volcanoes, many over 2000 meters, stretching in a chain across the center of the island from east to west. The highest mountains (gunung) are Gunung Agung (over 3000m) at the eastern most end of the island, Gunung Batur (1700m) with a large crater lake, Gunung Catur (2090m) and Gunung Batukau (2200m).
The land to the north and south of this mountainous chain spreads in a series of ridges and ravines. Southern Bali is a series of gently sloping and flat alluvial plains, while the northern coast is narrow and rises steeply up into the mountains.
The far western region, the far eastern area, and the Bukit Peninsula to the far south are all arid areas, and are less populated.
The Best Destination Bali
Tanah Lot temple is anyone will think about the beautiful sunset, awesome rocky beach, and graceful beachfront temple. Tanah Lot temple was built around sixteenth century, seeming like an islet surrounded by the sea. Particularly when it comes to sunset in Tanah Lot beach, you will be mesmerized by the magnificent view of the sun descending into the horizon. This concept of 3 temples has also influenced the smaller unit of Balinese settlement in the level called ” Desa “. The temple as a whole is dedicated to the god of the sea.
Volcano Batur is still active today as Balinese all over the island who still remember the great eruption of 1917 will testify. It claimed thousands of lives and destroyed hundreds of temples. Old people might tell you this was “the year when the world shook” Other eruptions have taken place since, forcing the local population to be relocated, along with several of their temples including one of the main Bali temples, Pura Ulun Danu. Initially inside the huge crater, this temple has been relocated to the top of the ridge overlooking it.
Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave is located in the southwest of Bedulu village, next to Yeh Pulu relief, 6 Km from Ubud Center. Known only the local villager and the bats during centuries of neglect, the cave was revealed to the public in 1923. The bathing place was discovered and restored only in 1954 during archeological investigations done by Mr. Krijgsman. It had become filled in and a temple built upon it, which had to de moved to its present site. The history of Goa Gajah is not known definitely between the 10th and 14th centuries.
Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire and it is located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub district, Badung regency and about 18 km north side of Denpasar. It is set on the land which is surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water. It has a beautiful temple building with multistoried roof and Balinese Architecture. There is a wide beautiful landscape garden in the front courtyard to welcome all visitors who come and visit this temple.
Tampak Siring temple located in Gianyar regency, Bali. Easy enough towards Tampak Siring temple. From Denpasar city about as far as 30 miles to the north. Can be taken approximately 1 hour drive from Denpasar city and 1.5 hours from Kuta area. Tampak Siring temple, is a complex of baths kings of his time. Being Gianyar city. Tampak Siring temple is one of the six most important temples in Bali. According to the history, that, that this water source is arranged and sanctified by king Indrajayasinghawarmadewa in the year 882 Saka 960 M.
Kopi Luwak is produced mainly on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago. Kopi luwak is a name for many specific cultivars and blends of arabica, robusta, liberica, excelsa or other beans eaten by asian Palm civets (Luwak), hence the taste can vary greatly. Nonetheless, kopi luwak coffees have a shared aroma profile and flavor characteristics, along with their lack of bitterness. Kopi luwak tastes unlike heavy roasted coffees, since roasting levels range only from cinnamon color to medium, with little or no caramelization of sugars within the beans as happens with heavy roasting.
Don’t waste your time…
Call our 24 hours hot line (WhatsApp) at: +(62) 81-2397-7705
E-mail: info @ balibushire.com for further information. You can also reach us via Skye to discuss your travel needs and plans.